The National Association of Health Care Assistants (NAHCA) will host a CNA Staffing Summit on March 2, from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern for the purpose of convening a critical conversation among all levels of senior living professionals, as well as workforce thought leaders and, of course, CNAs.
The objective of this virtual event is to share as well as develop together, practical solutions for addressing the workforce crisis in long-term and post-acute care.
In addition, NAHCA will provide new tools and resources designed to help you emerge from the staffing shortage, engage new and existing CNA teams, and rebuild trust with the public and the communities you serve.
Our goal is to empower you with the solutions you need to:
- Emerge from the staffing crisis armed with new and practical ideas for recruiting and keeping CNAs. In addition, CNAs on the front lines of the pandemic, as well as those who have left the senior living industry, will offer their insights on retention and recruitment;
- Engage new and existing CNA teams with proven programs and techniques that keep staff members engaged and truly satisfied with their work;
- Rebuild your team and regain their trust through powerful insights from CNAs and others about what it will take to positively impact staffing, census, productivity, and community relations.
The second CNA Summit hosted by NAHCA in almost two years, the event is designed for the following audiences: nursing home owners, executives, and administrators; nursing staff and directors of nursing; HR teams; recruiters; and more.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Clinical Leaders
- Human Resources
- LTC Consultants
- March 2, 2022, from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern
- This event is virtual via Zoom
- $99.00 for all senior living professionals, except for CNAs, who may attend free of charge
- Limited Virtual Seating