CNA Fest 2023 is right around the corner. NAHCA is proud to host this event for CNAs across the country. What you may not know is behind the scenes a team of dedicated people work for an entire year to plan and implement the event. During the event we could not be successful without the help of several exceptional volunteers. You will work with the direction from the board of directors to assist the NAHCA staff. Below is a list of some of the tasks we need assistance with.
1) Registration (checking people in, helping with name badges, and handing out gift bags).
2) Airport welcome incoming registrants.
3) Set up of stage.
4) Run the Proshop.
5) Assist with outdoor activities.
6) Assist with Red Carpet event.
7) Assist registrants to their assigned rooms.
8) Help loading and unloading the truck.
9) Help setting up the stage for the main event and the Key to Quality awards.
1) Must be an active NAHCA member.
2) You may be assigned tasks before, during or after the event.
3) Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
4) Must be able to arrive the Tuesday before the event and leave on Friday.
5) Must be able to communicate in a professional manner, follow directions with minimal supervision.
Uniqueness is powerful!
Diversity is the spice of life! Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Volunteers will be working with a diverse group of people and are expected to conduct yourselves professionally and respectively.
Applications will be accepted until April 30th, 2023. Those chosen will be notified by phone or email no later than May 26th, 2023. Selected volunteers will receive free registration to the event. This includes lodging and all meals. Volunteers will be responsible for travel to and from the event on the dates listed above. If you fly in, we will pick you up and take you back to the airport.
By submitting your application, you agree to the terms listed and the diversity statement.