Welcome to the CareForce Virtual Campus!
NAHCA is excited to introduce its new Learning Management System, the CareForce Virtual Campus (CVC). This state-of-the-art system has numerous classes on a variety of subject matter in various care settings. CVC is made possible by a partnership between NACHA and KARE.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who is eligible:
- Active individual members paying annually
- Veteran lifetime members
- Facility sponsored members
You can check your membership status by going to the Membership Portal and logging in with your email address. If you don’t remember your password you may reset it there.
Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen and then click “View Profile”. Scroll down to see your membership status.
- If your status is active, then you are eligible. Please reach out to Lisa Houck, Director of Business Development & Relations, to request an account be made.
- If your status is not active, you can rejoin on the same website.
- If you don’t find an account under your email address you are inactive and will need to sign up.
Click on the “Log In Here” button at the top of this page. You will use your email address and the password you set when the account was created. You can reset your password by clicking the “reset password” button at the top of the screen.
Yes, of course! In order to best direct your questions you have two options.
For questions on Membership/account status please reach out to Lisa Houck, Director of Business Development & Relations,
For questions on the Learning Management System courses or functionality please see the PDF below.