Join Today and
for what you Deserve!
Click Here to Become a NAHCA CNA Member
Benefits of a NAHCA CNA Membership
- Access to NAHCA CNA Members Online Group
- NAHCA ProShop 10% Discounts on Swag
- CNA Fest Ticket Members $100 Discount
- NAHCA News E-newsletter
- Special Recognition in NAHCA News
- Members Only Exclusive Webinars and Events
- The NAHCA Virtual Care Campus (NVCC)
- Be Part of a Nationwide Voice For CNA’s
- Unlocking Members-Only Website Features
- All Episodes of CNA-TV (over 750 video topics)
- Your Own Exclusive NAHCA Membership card
- Personal & Professional Development Coaching
- Plus, Continuing Education Opportunities
- Let’s Convert Your Spirit Into Action as a Member
All For Only $30 A Year! (less then $.10 cents per day)
Click below to share this online so others you know can enjoy NAHCA’s CNA Member benefits too!
“NAHCA helps better the CNA profession with offering the NVCC courses. I think honestly with having CNA Fest annually, this allows CNAs nationally to come together and brainstorm on ways of being a voice for our elderly.”
Gerelene Mackey, CNA – CMAWhiting, IA
“I’ve been an active NAHCA member for six years now. It’s made me feel more empowered in my profession. NAHCA has given me the leadership skills that I needed in order to be not only a better caregiver, but a better co-worker as well.”
Sami Fowler, Assisted Living CaregiverCopper Village Memory Care Facility, Mesa Arizona
For Just $30/Year (less than .10 cents per day)
There are many benefits included in a CNA membership with the National Association of Health Care Assistants (NAHCA).
As a CNA association, we stand together to demonstrate our professional pride, and we are also changing the public perception of health care facilities, such as nursing homes and hospitals. NAHCA has a large number of CNA members nationwide, which has gained the attention of many companies who have partnered with them, to honor its members with discounts on products and services! The work NAHCA does each and every day to improve both the personal and professional lives of our members is very important. Become part of the NAHCA movement!
>>> Join Today!